Tuesday, August 18, 2009

We get letters

I joined a group on facebook called "Angry Neighbors with paintball guns" and they said if you would like a sign to give you an email. Here is the post I put there...

I live in Oxnard, CA and have the same type of Speeding issues on my street. It is a 25 mph street but people FLY down the street at 40+. I almost get horse yelling so much at everyone speeding. I have 2 young kids and if one goes out in the street it would be horrible to get hit by one of the speeders. I would LOVE a few of the signs to put up. Maybe some people would slow down?

Sooo.... how do I get a sign? Please let me know!!

2 comments:

  1. "We get letters" . . . where have I seen that particular phrase before? Was it here? Or wait, was it here? I know I saw it around here someplace . . .

    ReplyDelete